Join the Fenway Team!
The Fenway Group is a locally owned and operated company, we are committed to building long-term relationships with our customers and employees. That commitment is reflected in the way that we continuously invest in our people and technology.
We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire, among them a strong work ethic, a high level of organizational ability and effective interpersonal skills. In addition to an applicant's other qualifications, however, there is one attribute in particular we seek: the desire to provide a high level of customer service.
We can train people to work with technology, but to have a never-ending passion for achieving customer satisfaction takes a unique individual. If these are qualities you possess, you will find a rewarding career with us. We offer competitive compensation, ongoing training and a dynamic work experience that is both challenging and rewarding. You will have every opportunity to grow with our company.
As a customer service representative, act as the first/single point of contact to understand and manage the customer needs.
•Be responsive to customer needs.
•Light filing/scanning and other clerical tasks may be needed.
•Report to team leader and assist account executives with order processing.
•Communicate with clients and production on a daily basis to assure quality control.
•Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
•Must have basic active knowledge of Microsoft office including word and excel.
•Willingness to learn new processes with the guidance of our account executives .
•Able to work effectively in a team environment.
•Ability to multitask, work under pressure to meet tight deadlines set by clients, and utilize logical thought process.
•Detail oriented and the ability to follow up on tasks.
•Take pride in the work you produce.
•Ability to prioritize independently with minimal supervision.
This position is a full time position requiring 40 hours. Please only apply if you have full time availability. After submitting your resume you will be contacted regarding the position. Please be sure to include a cover letter, resume, and references to be considered for this position. We thank you for your submission and will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are seeking an experienced press operator (min 5 years) to operate our offset presses.
We currently run:
* Ryobi 755 XLE - 5 color with coater
* Komori Spica - 4 color
* Hamada 234 - 2 color
* Jet Press - 2 color superjet
Candidate would work full-time, second-shift position. The applicant should be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of running multi-color presses and general pressroom operations. The RIGHT candidate will provide good references and a track record of dependability and attitude.
We are a client driven, quality shop. Our goal is to create a long lasting relationship with our clients and our employees.
We are seeking an enthusiastic receptionist and customer service assistant to join the team! Experience in the print industry is preferred, however we are willing to train the right candidate. Office experience is a must. This position is full time, hours 8:00AM-4: 30PM.
The job description includes:
• Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Maintaining safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintaining continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Well organized
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Assist customer service management with inputting orders into the print system,
• Responsible for all walk in and online orders
• Maintain supplies for front office
• Scanning/filing of job tickets and samples
Skills and Qualifications:
• Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
Fenway Group is seeking experienced bindery people for flexible hours.
The candidate needs to demonstrate experience working on basic bindery equipment such as:
• Booklet makers
• Scoring and other finishing
• Other duties as assigned by the manager
Fenway Group is a fast-paced communications company and are conveniently located on Commonwealth Ave in Boston.