Join the Fenway Team!
The Fenway Group is a locally owned and operated company, we are committed to building long-term relationships with our customers and employees. That commitment is reflected in the way that we continuously invest in our people and technology.
We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire, among them a strong work ethic, a high level of organizational ability and effective interpersonal skills. In addition to an applicant's other qualifications, however, there is one attribute in particular we seek: the desire to provide a high level of customer service.
We can train people to work with technology, but to have a never-ending passion for achieving customer satisfaction takes a unique individual. If these are qualities you possess, you will find a rewarding career with us. We offer competitive compensation, ongoing training and a dynamic work experience that is both challenging and rewarding. You will have every opportunity to grow with our company.
Entry level position for a team player with good communication skills and enjoys interacting with people both at the customer level and internal staff.
• Good phone skills particularly listening to customer requirements on new projects
• Must have a positive attitude and willing to learn new things
• Good computer skills
• Strong ability for details and multitasking
• Comfortable to work on time sensitive projects
• Willing to learn about a dynamically changing print industry
• Open to learning about proprietary software
• Ability to work in an independent manner but be part of the TEAM
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Knowledgeable with complete MS Office Suite
- Good communication skills both orally and written
- Have good understanding of social media
- Open to learning new procesess
We are seeking an experienced press operator (min 5 years) to operate our offset presses.
We currently run:
* Ryobi 755 XLE - 5 color with coater
* Komori Spica - 4 color
* Hamada 234 - 2 color
* Jet Press - 2 color superjet
Candidate would work full-time, second-shift position. The applicant should be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of running multi-color presses and general pressroom operations. The RIGHT candidate will provide good references and a track record of dependability and attitude.
We are a client driven, quality shop. Our goal is to create a long lasting relationship with our clients and our employees.
Fenway Group is seeking experienced bindery people for flexible hours.
The candidate needs to demonstrate experience working on basic bindery equipment such as:
• Booklet makers
• Scoring and other finishing
• Other duties as assigned by the manager
Fenway Group is a fast-paced communications company and are conveniently located on Commonwealth Ave in Boston.
Fenway Group is seeking a talented programmer familiar with Magento to help us launch the next generation branded marketing portal.
Right candidate must know how to integrate various programs in the Magento platform.
You'll be part of a creative team of people working on web to print, digital asset production, variable/personalization and more that will be used to help bring our clients leading edge solutions for their communication needs.
Flexible hours and contract arrangements can be available.
Seeking individual with cutting edge skills that combine a strong prepress and printing background together with scripting knowledge.
We develop and maintain a number of web to print sites for our clients and are adding to this department.
Candidate needs to be proficient in Adobe CC programs including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
Have working knowledge of VB Script and HTML scripting languages
Work together with Customer Service staff and other Graphic Designers.