As a locally owned and operated company, we are committed to building long-term relationships with our customers and employees. That commitment is reflected in the way that we continuously invest in our people and technology.
We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire, among them a strong work ethic, a high level of organizational ability and effective interpersonal skills. In addition to an applicant's other qualifications, however, there is one attribute in particular we seek: the desire to provide a high level of customer service.
We can train people to work with technology, but to have a never-ending passion for achieving customer satisfaction takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, you will find a rewarding career with us. We offer competitive compensation, ongoing training and a dynamic work experience that is both challenging and rewarding. You will have every opportunity to grow with our company.
Thank you for expressing interest in a career with us. We have some open positions available at this time,and we are always accepting applications. If a position should become available in the future, the opening will be posted here. Please send resumes to us by fax for open positions only.
Printing, Customer Service Seeking a motivated, print knowledgeable, responsible individual to manage and process all print & copy accounts within growing Fenway area based print company.
• Ideal candidate will have great communication skills, work efficiently and effortlessly in a fast-paced print shop. Diverse task-oriented team requires constant communication on a daily basis. Good problem solving skills are essential.
• Position requires providing estimates, suggesting solutions, and turnaround times for potential projects from contract clients to new retail customers.
• Candidate works directly with Production Manager to maintain production schedule, and is the primary contact for communication between company and clients.
• Must be organized, detail-oriented, and can multi-task..
• Produce and mail out accurate invoices for completed projects.
Position is 30% billing, 70% Account Service Management..
This is not an entry level position. Print/copy knowledge and prior experience is required.
Fenway Printers is a fast-growing printing company that has seen incredible growth over the past year, in it’s new expanded location. The position offered allows flexibility in filling out the role of customer service and account manager. Great T-accessible location and potential to grow as a vital part of the Fenway Printers team.
Fenway Printers offers a solid benefit package including vacation, medical and dental insurance.