Join the Fenway Team!
The Fenway Group is a locally owned and operated company, we are committed to building long-term relationships with our customers and employees. That commitment is reflected in the way that we continuously invest in our people and technology.
We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire, among them a strong work ethic, a high level of organizational ability and effective interpersonal skills. In addition to an applicant's other qualifications, however, there is one attribute in particular we seek: the desire to provide a high level of customer service.
We can train people to work with technology, but to have a never-ending passion for achieving customer satisfaction takes a unique individual. If these are qualities you possess, you will find a rewarding career with us. We offer competitive compensation, ongoing training and a dynamic work experience that is both challenging and rewarding. You will have every opportunity to grow with our company.
We are looking for a Creative Director experienced with web, print, illustration, and video communications to lead our growing team.
• Helping set the overall look and feel for projects
• Determining and setting the right type and level of resources needed
• Managing multiple projects to budget and deliver the promised results (usefulness, consistency, functionality, etc.)
• Communicating with clients including understanding objectives and explaining plans.
• Estimating what it will take to get the jobs done and writing solid proposals.
• Inspiring (challenging) our designers to “wow” clients every day!
These skills and experiences will help you be successful:
• A creative taste that evolves and adapts to what clients are looking for
• A background in designing for print
• Experience in web design using HTML5 and WordPress
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud software, including After Effects
• A knack for the “business side” (project management, budgets, leadership, mentoring, etc.)
• Great communications, written and verbal
• A sense of humor!
What we offer:
• An amazing “can do” collaborative environment.
• Insanely creative and entrepreneurial clients to impress.
• A wide variety of projects and clients. You’ll never get bored.
• Super-easy, Green Line accessible, near Boston University.
• All the usual benefits (PTO, medical insurance, etc.)
Sounds good? Well then please send us your resume and a link to your portfolio.
We look at EVERYTHING that gets sent to us.
We are ready to hire the right person, right now…
Fenway Group is seeking experienced bindery people for flexible hours.
The candidate needs to demonstrate experience working on basic bindery equipment such as:
• Booklet makers
• Scoring and other finishing
• Other duties as assigned by the manager
Fenway Group is a fast-paced communications company and are conveniently located on Commonwealth Ave in Boston.
We are seeking an experienced press operator (min 5 years) to operate our offset presses.
We currently run:
* Ryobi 755 XLE - 5 color with coater
* Komori Spica - 4 color
* Hamada 234 - 2 color
* Jet Press - 2 color superjet
Candidate would work full-time, second-shift position. The applicant should be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of running multi-color presses and general pressroom operations. The RIGHT candidate will provide good references and a track record of dependability and attitude.
We are a client driven, quality shop. Our goal is to create a long lasting relationship with our clients and our employees.
Fenway Group is seeking an experienced digital print operator.
We run Canon Colorpress 10000's and Oce/Canon Varioprint 120's.
Candidate should be familiar with:
• Book building PDFs
• experience running digital printers
• Adobe PDF
• EFI Rips
Candidate will work with others in production and report to the production manager.